Major | The Woods - Texturing Progress 3

23:29


Progress update for the texturing of my Giant model. I have finished blocking in all parts of its body and began adding shadows and highlights on the wood to create interest and stop the entire model from looking flat, although I still need to do this for the mossy materials.

I haven't finished detailing the head yet as I still need to texture the horns which take up a large portion of the Giant's face - I'll go back to the face once this is done so I can better gauge what needs to be changed.

I had an issue a couple days ago that caused Mudbox to crash and corrupt the file I was using without any pop-up message or notification of any kind. Fortunately I had a backup that wasn't too far behind my main save file. If anyone knows what might have caused this, please let me know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments