Minor | The Woods - Initial Storyboards

16:21


I don't have any backplates photographed yet so I don't know how the environment will look until then, but I wanted to create some basic storyboards to give myself an idea of what I want to be happening in my animation. I'll be going to the woods and taking all of the necessary photos in the next few days but I also like the idea of taking more photos in the winter if possible, especially if it has snowed.

I had a couple of ideas in mind for my animation, but I felt that this one had the most impact. It doesn't include the humanoid, but if I go forward with this idea I'd still like to create it to be used in my showreel if I have the time.

I'm debating whether the Giant should have a weapon at all, or if it should instead smash the tree with its hand or maybe even bash his shoulder through it as he runs into the clearing. I also think the camera should be placed lower to the ground and angled up to make the viewer feel smaller as the Giant looms menacingly overhead.

You Might Also Like

0 comments