What If? Metropolis - Final Concept Edit

19:08


Phil mentioned in the previous version of this concept that the foreground building on the left was too distracting, so I pushed it aside, darkened it, lowered the amount of glow from the window and added a slight blur which, hopefully, fixes the problem.

He also mentioned that the triangular windows in the scene seem important but not particularly revealing. I've used them as an extra visual story-telling element to show that the inhabitants are using these bright windows to draw in spirits, although I'm not sure if it really comes across well.

If anyone has any pointers, let me know :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think the whole spirit idea is really cool! its just not quite visible to the viewer, maybe have a think about the shape of them and see if you can make it more obvious. Something like a dreamcatcher could be a cool place to start looking for shapes!

    ReplyDelete