Invisible Cities Final Image - Esmeralda | Establishing Shot (EDIT)

14:18


As Phil suggested, I added more blue to the scene to hint at water in the city although I'm not too sure whether it just looks like neon lights somewhere below. I attempted to create a Disney-look as Phil had also suggested but I couldn't seem to get it to work unfortunately. It made everything look out of place and unappealing.

I also changed the levels of the image to create a slightly higher contrast and get rid of the slight orange filter-look the image had. After flipping the image in Photoshop, I thought the left side was a bit bare so I added some birds which creates some interest and furthers the sense of depth.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The blue for me works nicely, cool colours tend to work nicely in shadows and makes the image easier to look at overall. I would perhaps suggest giving the mid-ground structure some warm highlights.

    It's looking nice though so well done and good luck with the other shots!

    ReplyDelete