Fantastic Voyage | More Influences

11:48

Pacific Light from Ruslan Khasanov on Vimeo.

I think both of these would work well as a representation of cancer, but I will be taking more from 'Pacific Light'. The opening scene with the ink bubbles moving suddenly towards the camera would work really well as a shot of cells flowing through the body, while the shots of many smaller bubbles from further away can be used to show the mass of cells.

I think it would be interested to show the 'normal' cells as spheres, like the ink droplets, but have cancer represented by the large amounts of flowing ink.

I still need to think more about how I can present a cell becoming cancerous so I'll be doing plenty of research on that but I have some ideas about how to show the spread of cancer and the representation of healthy cells.

You Might Also Like

0 comments